Welcome to the Overland Journal Podcast, where we share our experience overlanding on all seven continents, along with our insights into the industry- its technologies, products, and innovations. Each episode features in-depth discussions on topics ranging from equipment to travel destinations. The podcast will feature regular guests and experts, along with intrepid travelers from around the globe.
Hosts: Scott Brady and Matthew Scott (See bios below)
1. Dan Grec of the Road Chose Me (Overlanding Africa)
2. Overlanding Australia
3. Clay Croft of XOverland
4. The Top 10 Used Overland Vehicles
5. The 10 Commandments of Overland Vehicle Modification
6. Lois Pryce, Adventure Motorcyclist
7. Building the Jeep Gladiator for overlanding
8. Are Electric Vehicles the Future of Overlanding?
9. Principles of Overlanding: Payload
10. The Ultimate Overland Vehicles
11. Overland Planning and Logistics with David Sneath, Land Rover Expedition Leader
12. Vanlife and Overlanding (with Brittney Bloch and Chris Cordes)
13. The Real Indiana Jones, Dr. Bryon Bass
14. Bruce Dorn, Photographer and Cinematographer
15. Review of the new 2020 Defender
16. Principles of Overlanding: Rooftent vs. Ground Tent vs. Wedge Camper vs. Sleeping in the Vehicle
17. Overlanding Around the World With Your Family, Featuring Graeme Bell
18. Principles of Overlanding: What is overland?
19. Exploring Swaziland with a Rock Star and an Infantryman
20. Principles of Overlanding: The Basic Overland Gear Everyone Should Have.
21. Interviewing Matt Scott
22. Exploring Business and the World With Chris Van Dyke
23. 50 Years of Range Rover
24. Discussing Expedition Campers and Crossing Jungles with Lance Gillies
25. Storage Solutions For Overlanding
26. Why Full-Size Trucks Should Be Seriously Considered for Overlanding
Scott is the publisher and co-founder of Expedition Portal and Overland Journal and is often credited with popularizing overlanding in North America. His travels by 4WD and adventure motorcycle span all seven continents and includes three circumnavigations of the globe. His polar expeditions include two vehicle crossings of Antarctica and the first long-axis crossing of Greenland. @scott.a.brady
Matthew is a leading expert in automotive adventure. He has extensively explored the world's most remote places by 4WD and is considered an industry authority on overland travel. He is the only American to ever become an editor of a major Australian 4WD publication and has over 15 years oof competitive auto racing experience. @mattexplore