Welcome to the Overland Journal Podcast, where we share our experience overlanding on all seven continents, along with our insights into the industry- its technologies, products, and innovations. Each episode features in-depth discussions on topics ranging from equipment to travel destinations. The podcast will feature regular guests and experts, along with intrepid travelers from around the globe.
Hosts: Scott Brady and Matthew Scott (See bios below)
1. Dan Grec of the Road Chose Me (Overlanding Africa)
2. Overlanding Australia
3. Clay Croft of XOverland
4. The Top 10 Used Overland Vehicles
5. The 10 Commandments of Overland Vehicle Modification
6. Lois Pryce, Adventure Motorcyclist
7. Building the Jeep Gladiator for overlanding
8. Are Electric Vehicles the Future of Overlanding?
9. Principles of Overlanding: Payload
Scott is the publisher and co-founder of Expedition Portal and Overland Journal and is often credited with popularizing overlanding in North America. His travels by 4WD and adventure motorcycle span all seven continents and include three circumnavigations of the globe. His polar expeditions include two vehicle crossings of Antarctica and the first long-axis crossing of Greenland. @globaloverland
Matthew is a leading expert in automotive adventure. He has extensively explored the world's most remote places by 4WD and is considered an industry authority on overland travel. He is the only American to ever become an editor of a major Australian 4WD publication and has over 15 years of competitive auto racing experience. @mattexplore