Current Issue - Fall 2014
IN THIS ISSUE
- In Search of the Wild Sahara: Egypt to Sudan, Sam Watson
- LED Flashlights, Chris Collard
- In the Shadow of the Valley of Death: Dual-sports in Death Valley, Michael van Vliet
- Project Vehicle: Long-term Tundra Wrap-up, James Langan
- The Slow Road: Nepal to Kyrgyzstan in a Unimog, Sophie Ibbotson
- The Real Way Around: Kawasaki's New KLR650, Scott Brady
Overland Post, Editor's Column, Field Tested, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Conservation - Alice Gugelev, Overland Medicine: Medical Preparedness - Dr. Jon Solberg, Skills: Fly in and Drive…or Ride, Chris Collard, Overland Chef: African-Inspired Chicken and Rice - Allen Karl, Classic Kit: Rope - Christophe Noel, Tail Lamp: Overlanding for Two - Lois Pryce
On the Cover
After a long day on the trail in Death Valley, Michael van Vliet seeks shade in the lee side of his BWM GS, jotting down thoughts for this issue's feature. Photo by Sinuhe Xavier.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.