Current Issue - Spring 2015
IN THIS ISSUE
- The White Desert: Expeditions 7 Crosses Antarctica, Chris Collard
- Adventure-touring Suits, Christophe Noel
- Whistles in the Canyon: Modern Explorers on the Mighty Colorado, Greg Hatten
- Testing the Ice: Siberia in a Russian Ural, Ants Bolingbroke-Kent
- Living Legends: Ted Simon, Interview by Lois Pryce
Overland Post, Editor’s Column, Field Tested, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Conservation - Del Albright, Overland Medicine: Burns 101 - Dr. Jon Solberg, Overland Chef: Savory Southwest Burgers - Andre Racine, Tail Lamp: Pamir Highway - Sophie Ibbotson and Max Lovell-Hoare
On the Cover
The Arctic Trucks KUN26 Hilux, specially prepared for the Expeditions 7 team, is offloaded from an Ilyushin IL-76 cargo plane at the Antarctic Logistics Centre International air base near Novolazarevskaya Station, Antarctica. Photo by Scott Brady.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.