Back Issues - Winter 2012
IN THIS ISSUE
- Gran Desierto: Crossing the Altar, Scott Brady
- Tie-Down Systems, Graham Jackson
- Life off the Radar: North Maine Woods, Damon Bungard
- Living Legends: Mark A. Smith, Chris Collard
- A Modern Classic: BMW Paris-Dakar R100GS, Ray Hyland
- Infinita Highway: Ushuaia to Prudhoe Bay, Leonardo and Daniele Pinheiro
- Project Vehicle: Tundra CrewMax, James Langan
Overland Post, Editor’s Column, News from the Trade, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Conservation - Alice Gugelev, Overland Medicine: Managing Frostbite - Dr. Jon Solberg, Overland Chef: Cream of Mushroom Soup - Zach Berning, Classic Kit: The Hi-Lift Jack - Chris Collard, Tail Lamp: Iceberg Alley - Sue Mead
On the Cover
The late afternoon sun drenches the Altar Desert as Jack Quinlan prepares for a vehicle recovery. Photo by Sinuhe Xavier.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.