Back Issues - Winter 2011
IN THIS ISSUE
- Expedition Reads: Adventure Books for Winter Nights
- Crossing the Gap: Expedition through the Darien Gap, John Blashford-Snell
- Roof Rack Comparison, Chris Collard
- Rainforests and Ruins: Mayan Guatemala, Graham Jackson, Photos by Ben Edmonson
- Vehicle Feature: BMW F 800 GS, Brian DeArmon
- Peruvian Amazon by Six-log Raft, Pablo Rey
Overland Post, Editor's Column, News from the Trade, Overland News, Latitude, Overland Conservation - Roseann Hanson, Overland Medicine: Ocular Emergencies - Dr. Jon Solberg, Skills: Crossing Borders - Scott Brady, Overland Chef: Chicken Polbano with Rice - Overland Gourmet, Classic Kit: Expedition Vices - Christophe Noel, Tail Lamp: Shanghaied in Zambia - Chris Collard
On the Cover
Guatemalan jungle. Photo by Ben Edmonson.
“The photography and level of expertise captured within the articles is astounding”
Note: Shipped to current subscribers. All new subscriptions will begin with the next issue produced.